At this time, South Palm Gardens is accepting applications for the 2nd semester of this school year ( January 2015). We are at capacity and as soon as slots become available, we call students on a first come, first serve basis. We want to help all students succeed so please drop off your application today!
Students that attend SPGHS need to be able to:
- Commitment to attend our program daily
- Be Motivated
- Have the ability to work at an accelerated pace
- Attend classes each day including TAKS/EOC preparation classes
- Have earned 7 or more credits
- Be a minimum of two years behind your graduation track
- Students attempting at least their third year of high school
- At-Risk and in need of Credit Recovery
- Students in need of early graduation
Print out a copy of the application and referral form located on the link at the left of this page. Take the referral form to your current high school counselor and fill out the forms completely. Students will not be contacted for an interview if all forms are not filled out completely and signed by counselor, student and parents.